Teacher: Ms. Sarah
Assistant: Ms. Daniela
Contact us at
Daniela Quintana Munoz: I was born in Mexico, but moved to Napa,California at age six. I attended the Napa Valley College and graduated in May 2017 with an associates in psychology. I am currently enrolled at California State University, Chico in their online program. At Chico State I am aiming to receive my bachelors degree in Liberal Studies because I want to teach elementary school. On of my biggest passions is working with children and helping them learn. In high school I was a tutor because I always liked helping others learn. While at Napa Valley College I got a job at an afterschool program called COOL SCHOOL. I have two younger brothers, one is eighteen and the youngest is twelve. My parents are and have always been my biggest support system and biggest motivation. I moved to Tucson July 2018.
Days to remember (starting in September):
• Every Tuesday ~ Library checkout with Ms. Annie
• Every Wednesday ~ Gymnastics with Ms. Hilary and Ms. Jennifer
• Every Thursday ~ Music & Movement with Ms. Alicia H.
• Every Friday ~ Spanish with Ms. Mariel
• Every Friday ~ Pizza Lunch (optional), $5.00